Updated: March 1, 2023
Click here for the Notice to CA, CO, CT, NV, VA Residents
MoneyLion is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current, past and prospective customers. In the course of offering and providing financial products and services, we collect and maintain certain personal information. This Policy explains what personal information we collect and how we use and share any such personal information. It also explains what you can do to limit the use and sharing of your personal information.
Please take a moment to read this Policy carefully.
Types of information we Collect or Receive:
When you visit our website (the “Site”) or mobile application (the “MoneyLion App”, together with the Site, the “MoneyLion Platform”) or download and use our products or services (“Services”), to apply for a financial product or service, or open or maintain an account with us, you signify acceptance to the terms of this Policy and consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described below. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy, you should immediately discontinue access or use of our Services.
The Personal Information We Collect:
Personal information is data that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly as defined by applicable laws (“Personal Information”). Our Policy covers all Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us, that is collected from other sources including our affiliates and non-affiliated third-party partners, and that we obtain automatically. It includes:
- Personal information you provide online in order to register for a MoneyLion account, such as your name, email address, and any other profile names, e.g., RoarTag.
- Personal Information you provide online and on applications or other forms, or mail to us, in connection with inquiries regarding, requests for, use of or access to any financial products or services, whether or not provided by us, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, social security number, driver’s license number, passport, date of birth, income (including frequency of pay cycle), profession/employment information, risk tolerance/ investment objectives.
- Personal Information about your transactions with or through us, such as your account balance, trading activity, loan amount, and account history, if applicable.
- Personal Information from consumer reporting agencies (for example, to assess your creditworthiness for loan products).
- Personal Information about you for account authentication and identity verification and for use with fraud prevention technologies.
- Personal Information you provide to us about your external financial accounts, such as bank account number, account balance, account activity (including but not limited to direct deposits or spending activity), account history, and any other transaction data, so that we may provide you with Services, as well as special product and service features.
- Financial responsibility profile information you provide to us for tracking or monitoring services, including Financial Heartbeat and GamePlan, or in connection with any financial coaching services we may offer from time to time.
- Technical, navigational and other information transferred when visiting the MoneyLion Platform, including: IP address, mobile device IDs, device type, cookies, browsing activity, location and browser type.
- Location information. Certain features in the MoneyLion App provided by our third-party partners may collect your precise location information, device motion information, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings. MoneyLion does not collect, store or use location information, but our third-party partners may collect and store this information to provide the service or feature within the MoneyLion App. When you opt-in to any such service, you authorize the relevant third party to collect and use your location information for the purpose for which it was collected. This location information may be used to operate and enhance the third party’s service as well as customize the content we provide to you from our partners. For example, if you opt-in to a third-party partner’s auto savings insurance feature, location data will be collected and used by our partner for potential insurance discounts.
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above or from other available sources, or that you provide to us, in order for us to provide more personalized Services to you.
- Any other Personal Information that you provide to or share with us.
Aggregated Information. In addition, we may compile aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified data from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This data, which we may use for our business purposes consistent with applicable law, is not Personal Information as it does not identify individual customers.
Unsolicited Information. You may have the opportunity to provide additional information to us through the MoneyLion Platform or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the MoneyLion Platform, such as by engaging with the content, including information volunteered in connection with participation in any of the webinars or other events hosted through the MoneyLion Platform, or otherwise volunteered to us or third parties through the MoneyLion Platform or the in-app chat function, any ideas for new products or modifications, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution pursuant to the MoneyLion Terms of Service. Please take care and avoid providing us or third parties with any Personal Information through such public forums. For the avoidance of doubt, the definition of Unsolicited Information shall not include any information you volunteer to us through our customer service channels, including through the in-app chatbot, as necessary for us to provide you with Services. For more information, please see “Your Role in Your Privacy” section below.
How Your Personal Information is used:
MoneyLion uses the Personal Information you provide in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. Generally, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To identify and potentially personalize the Services when you visit, access or use the MoneyLion Platform;
- To develop, provide, and improve the Services;
- For fraud and information security;
- To conduct analytics such as usage trends;
- To respond to inquiries related to support or other requests;
- To send marketing and promotional materials about the Services;
- To provide non-affiliated business partners with lead generation;
- To manage our relationships;
- To build aggregated user profiles and segments
For more clarity, if you provide Personal Information for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Information in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For example, if you contact us by email to ask a question or report an issue with the Services, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your issue. Also, if you provide Personal Information in order to learn about certain products that may be available to you through third-party partners, we will use your Personal Information to provide you with information on such products and services or on the partner, to provide personalized Services, and/or to monitor your use of the Services.
We and our subsidiaries and affiliates may also use your Personal Information and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and improve the Services. We may also use such information to provide personalized Services, including in-app content.
Marketing. If you have supplied your email address or phone number in relation to the Services, we may further send you emails, subject to applicable laws, to provide you with information, to inform you of new events or content, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on us. You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications at any time by following the opt out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing communications by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to service requests, payment reminders, account / system updates, and any other transactional communications in relation to your use of our Services.
We and our service providers may use information about your interactions with our Services to predict your interests and select the ads you see on and off our Services. This is known as interest-based advertising. In providing interest-based ads, we follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance. For more information about interest-based advertising and how you can opt out, visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Sweepstakes & Contests. We occasionally offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (“Promotions”) via the MoneyLion Platform. To participate in these Promotions, we may require you to register and provide us with Personal Information, such as your name and email address. This Policy applies to Promotions we may administer online through the MoneyLion Platform or other social media or digital platforms. Some Promotions we advertise may be administered by third parties who would collect your information, and you should review the privacy policies of the administering party to understand how your Personal Information is used and protected by them. In the Promotions we offer, we will use the information you provide us for purposes including administering the Promotion, offering or providing Services to you, and other purposes disclosed at the time of registration. You should carefully review the official rules of any Promotion in which you participate, including any option to opt out of the use of your information for future promotional or marketing purposes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the “Contact Us” section below.
Disclosure of Information:
In some circumstances, the following categories of data may be shared to third parties. If your Personal Information was provided in a request for financial services, please see our GLBA Privacy Notice. If your data is not covered under our GLBA Privacy Notice, you can object to our selling or sharing of your Personal Information by clicking on the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link here.
- IP address, Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement. Like many companies, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads and personalization to you, which may involve transfer Personal Information to business partners for their use, such as Google Analytics. To view an overview of the privacy of your Google Analytics cookies please go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008. You may install a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by going here: https://support.google.com/My-Ad-Center-Help/answer/12155764?hl=en.
In both of the cases above, because the definitions of ‘Personal Information,’ ‘share,’ and ‘sale’ under CCPA are broad, making Personal Information available to these companies may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under CCPA. If you would like to opt out of this type of sharing with our third-party business partners or service providers, please reach out to us via the Contact Us section below.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to the following entities:
- Our affiliated and subsidiary companies (please see our GLBA Privacy Notice to learn how you may limit the sharing of some of this information for marketing purposes by our affiliated companies).
- Non-affiliated third parties that perform services, such as marketing or market research, on our behalf (for example, we may provide your name, address, phone number, or email address to third parties that send email or regular mail on our behalf).
- Non-affiliated third parties under contract that service, maintain, or process your transactions and accounts (for example, companies that provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, trade execution, payment, and securities clearing services, and that prepare and mail account statements and transaction confirmations and other services in connection with the operation of our business).
- Non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by law to defend our rights or enforce a contract, or to cooperate with government agencies or regulators, (including for tax purposes), securities exchanges, self-regulatory bodies (such as FINRA) and law enforcement officials (for example, for reporting suspicious activity or transactions, complying with a subpoena).
- Non-affiliated third parties to protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, and to protect the security of our records and systems, unless prohibited by law.
- Non-affiliated third parties at your direction or for which you provide your express consent (for example, banking or financial institutions and professional service providers).
- Non-affiliated third parties in the event of merger, acquisition, sale of ownership or assets, divestitures, or other change of control.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information we collect, such as the categories described above, to make our Services, as well as those offered by our third-party partners, available to you. We may also use and disclose Personal Information with your consent. If you decide to withhold certain information, it may limit our ability to provide you with the services or products you request or that may be of interest to you.
Our service providers (i.e., those companies that provide a service on our behalf pursuant to a written contract) are obligated to keep the Personal Information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by MoneyLion.
How We Protect Personal Information About You:
MoneyLion considers the protection of Personal Information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice. We maintain appropriate physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Information and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
At MoneyLion, we restrict access to Personal Information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
Your Digital Privacy:
Privacy, security, and service in MoneyLion’s online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. We use firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, and we enforce physical access controls to our buildings among other controls, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect MoneyLion accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
As referenced above, we may collect technical and navigational information for a variety of purposes, such as maintaining the security of your session, facilitating Site navigation, improving the design and functionality of the MoneyLion Platform, and personalizing your experience.
Your Role in Your Privacy:
In some cases, we cannot control, and are not responsible for, information that is shared about you. For example:
Information You Share. Some of the services on the Site may let you share information with others, such as via messaging and posts. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines or otherwise further disclosed.
You have choices about how we use your information. Please understand that if you choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect your ability to use some features of the Services or products.
Collection and Use of Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as when you visit our MoneyLion Platform or download and use our Services. This information does not necessarily reveal your identity directly but may include information about the specific device you are using, such as the hardware model, operating system version, or web-browser software. For example, we may use data collection and tracking tools such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other similar tracking techniques that may be downloaded to your personal computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device when you visit or interact with the MoneyLion Platform.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to your web browser and store on your computer. Cookies do not contain Personal Information (unless you knowingly provide it). We use both “session ID” cookies and “persistent” cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site but your ability to use some areas of the Site content may be limited.
This Site is not directed at individuals who are under the age of majority in their state of residence (generally age eighteen (18) or nineteen (19) if you are in Alabama or Nebraska). MoneyLion does not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from any minors. If you believe that a child under the age of majority may have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us as specified in the Contact Us section of this Policy.
The MoneyLion Platform may link to third-party websites, online services, or mobile applications and/or contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us – and which may link to other websites, services and/or applications. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy or practices of other websites, services or applications, or the third parties that operate them. We do not make any guarantee regarding those third-party websites, services, or applications, and we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such websites. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this Policy. You should review the policies of third parties and contact them directly if you have any questions about their services or practices.
Through the MoneyLion Platform, you can choose to access certain social media websites and services that are owned and/or controlled by third parties (including without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others) (such websites and services are referred to collectively as “Social Media Services”). When you elect to access and use the Social Media Services through the MoneyLion Platform, including by cross-posting content to the Social Media Services, you will be sharing your information (which will include Personal Information if you elect to share such information) with those Social Media Services. As with other third-party sites, the information that you share with the Social Media Services will be governed by the privacy policies and terms of service of the providers of such Social Media Services and not by the policies and procedures we describe here. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these Social Media Services to, for example, control what information the Social Media Services disclose to other entities, including MoneyLion. However, please remember that the manner in which Social Media Services use, store, and disclose your information is governed by the policies of the applicable Social Media Services provider.
Personal Information Retention:
We keep your Personal Information only as long as necessary to provide you with our services, including if you have an active registered account with us, and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Site and associated services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
Access and Update Your Personal Information:
As a customer, you may access and update your Personal Information. You will find more information at help.moneylion.com or through the MoneyLion App by clicking on your profile in the bottom right of the main screen, then select “personal information” from the main menu and click on the arrow next to the Personal Information you wish to update.
NOTICE TO CA, CO, CT, NV, VA RESIDENTS:
While most of our data collection is subject to and covered by our GLBA Privacy Notice, users, customers, and visitors who reside in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or Virginia (“consumers” or “you”) may have certain rights afforded under California’s Shine the Light law, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 together with any subsequent amendments or acts including but not limited to the California Privacy Rights Act (the amendment “CPRA”, together, “CCPA”), Colorado Privacy Act (“CPA”), Connecticut Data Privacy Act (“CTDPA”) Virginia’s Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”), and Nevada Chapter 603A (“N603”). For information regarding our collection, use, sale, and disclosure of your Personal Information, please see the above sections “The Personal Information We Collect”, “How Your Personal Information is used,” and “Disclosure of Information.”
If you would like to exercise your rights as described in this “Notice To CA, CO, CT, NV, VA Residents” section, please refer to the “Consumer Requests” Section below. Please note that the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Bank Secrecy Act, and the CCPA and other applicable laws allows us to keep certain forms of data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security, or other reasons.
1. California Consumer Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us as directed in the Contact Us section below with a reference to California Disclosure Information.
Under CCPA, consumers have certain rights regarding their Personal Information, as described below.
- Right of Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the following information about you, limited to the preceding twelve (12) months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose or sold to third-parties; and
- For each category of Personal Information identified, the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you, subject to exceptions within the law.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the disclosure of Personal Information about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Right to Opt-In: We do not have actual knowledge that we collect, share, or sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You may request specific limitations on further sharing, use, or disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Information that is collected or processed for uses outside of those legally allowed by statute. However, we do not collect or process Sensitive Personal Information for this purpose.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we maintain accurate Personal Information about you and correct any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you, subject to exceptions within the law.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please refer to the below Section “Consumer Requests.”
2. Virginia Resident Privacy Rights
“Personal Information,” for purposes of this section regarding the rights of Virginia residents, does not include de-identified information or publicly available information.
Virginia provides residents with specific rights regarding Personal Information, including:
- To confirm whether or not we are processing your Personal Information and to access such Personal Information.
- To correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information which we have collected, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the purposes of processing the Personal Information.
- To request deletion of Personal Information for which we have collected, subject to legal exemptions.
- To obtain a copy of your Personal Information.
- Virginia residents also have the right to opt out of the processing of Personal Information for purposes of targeted advertising, the sale of Personal Information, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
3. Nevada Resident Privacy Rights
- You have the right to request that we not sell the Personal Information we currently have about you or that we might collect about you in the future.
- If you use the Services, you may review and request changes to any of your personal information that is collected.
4. Colorado Resident Privacy Rights
This section is applicable to residents of Colorado beginning July 1, 2023. “Personal Information” for purposes of this section regarding the rights of Colorado residents, means information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person and does not include de-identified information or publicly available information.
Under CPA, Colorado provides residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information, including:
- Right of Access: You have the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your Personal Information and to access such information.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information which we have collected, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the purposes of processing the Personal Information.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information concerning you, subject to legal exemptions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in a portable and technically feasible, readily usable format. You may not exercise this right more than two times per calendar year.
- Right to Opt Out: You have the right to opt out of the processing of Personal Information for purposes of (1) targeted advertising; (2) the sale of Personal Information; or (3) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
5. Connecticut Resident Privacy Rights
This section is applicable to residents of Connecticut beginning July 1, 2023. “PersonalInformation,” for purposes of this section regarding the rights of Connecticut residents, means information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person and does not include de-identified information or publicly available information.
Connecticut provides residents with specific rights regarding Personal Information, including:
- Right of Access. You have the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your Personal Information and to access such information.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information which we have collected, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the purposes of processing the Personal Information.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information provided by or obtained about you, subject to legal exemptions.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in a portable and technically feasible, readily usable format.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt out of the processing of Personal Information for purposes of (1) targeted advertising; (2) the sale of Personal Information; or (3) profiling in furtherance of solely automated decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
Please also note that if collected, we will take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers and limit access to those with a need for such information. We prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Social Security Numbers.
6. Consumer Requests.
You may request to exercise your data access, deletion, or correction rights by filling out the submissions form provided in the “Notice to CA, CO, CT, NV, VA Residents” section below.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. We may not discriminate against you because you exercise any of your rights, including, but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to you;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Verifying Requests. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will need to verify your identity using the information associated with your account, including email address, date of birth, and taxpayer identification number via the linked submission form before fulfilling your request. Government identification may be required. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law, which may take up to 45 days following verification of your identity. We will inform you if additional time is needed to verify your information.
- Authorized Agents. You may designate an authorized agent to request any of the above rights on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission, signed by you, to act on your behalf. Your agent may contact us as described in the Contact Us section below to make a request on your behalf. Even if you choose to use an agent, we may, as permitted by law, require:
- The authorized agent to provide proof that you provided signed permission to the authorized agent to submit the request;
- You to verify your identity directly with us; or
- You to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
- Virginia, Colorado, and Connecticut Appeal Process. If you have made a request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information under VCDPA, CPA or CTDPA, and we have declined to take action, you may appeal our decision within 45 days of the denial.
“Notice To CA, CO, CT, NV, VA Residents” section Consumer Requests:
To take advantage of your privacy rights if you so choose, please complete the following submission form.
MoneyLion Privacy Notice
Updated: March 1, 2023
|FACTS||WHAT DOES MONEYLION TECHNOLOGIES INC. DO WITH YOUR|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives|
consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you
how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
|What?||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you|
have with us. This information can include:
• Application Information: This is the information you provide us on applications and
through other means as part of an application process.
• Transaction and Experience Information: This includes information about your
transactions and account experience, as well as information about our communications
• Consumer Reporting Information: This includes the information and consumer report
we may obtain from a consumer reporting agency.
• Social Security Numbers and Employment Information.
• Information from Outside Sources: This could include information we receive
regarding your employment, credit or other relationships.
• Survey and Research Information: This includes information you provide to us through
a survey or research questions we may ask you.
• Other General Information: This includes information from outside sources such as
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday|
business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their
customers’ personal information; the reasons MoneyLion chooses to share; and whether you
can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does MoneyLion share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes —|
such as to process your transactions, maintain
your account(s), respond to court orders and
legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes —|
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes —|
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes —|
information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|To limit our sharing||Call: 1-888-704-6970 |
Email: [email protected]
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date you receive this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
|Questions?||Call: 1-888-704-6970 |
|Who we are|
|Who is providing this notice?||MoneyLion Technologies Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates, is providing this privacy notice and it applies to products and services provided by the company. This privacy notice also applies to our associated agents and service providers that may provide services on our behalf.|
|What we do|
|How does MoneyLion protect your personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with industry standards and applicable laws. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know it to provide products and services to you.
|How does MoneyLion collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you|
• Submit any application
• Open an account or deposit money
• Pay any bills
• Apply for or make payments on a loan
• Use your debit card
• Give us your income information
• Give us your contact information
• Tell us where to send your money
• Provide account information
• Show us your government-based identification
• Respond to a survey or research questions
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:|
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you
• Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?||Your choices will apply to all users of the account.|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
Our affiliates include:
• MoneyLion Inc., ML Wealth LLC, MoneyLion Securities LLC, ML Plus LLC., all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies including, but not limited to our state licensed lenders: MoneyLion of Alabama, MoneyLion of Arizona LLC, MoneyLion of California LLC, MoneyLion of Colorado, LLC, MoneyLion of Connecticut LLC, MoneyLion of Delaware LLC, MoneyLion of Florida LLC, MoneyLion of Georgia LLC, MoneyLion of Idaho LLC, MoneyLion of Illinois LLC, MoneyLion of Indiana LLC, MoneyLion of Kansas LLC, MoneyLion of Kentucky LLC, MoneyLion of Louisiana LLC, MoneyLion of Maryland LLC, MoneyLion of Minnesota LLC, MoneyLion of Mississippi LLC, MoneyLion of Missouri LLC, MoneyLion of Nevada LLC, MoneyLion of New Jersey LLC, MoneyLion of New Mexico LLC, MoneyLion of New York LLC, MoneyLion of North Carolina LLC, MoneyLion of North Dakota LLC, MoneyLion of Ohio LLC, MoneyLion of Oklahoma LLC, MoneyLion of Oregon LLC, MoneyLion of South Carolina LLC, MoneyLion of South Dakota LLC, MoneyLion of Tennessee LLC, MoneyLion of Texas LLC, MoneyLion of Utah LLC, MoneyLion of Virginia LLC, MoneyLion of Washington LLC., MoneyLion of Wisconsin LLC, MoneyLion of Wyoming LLC, and other subsidiaries including MoneyLion of Malaysia SDN DHB, Wealth Technologies Inc., Aqqru LLC, Malka Media Group LLC, Even Financial, Inc., and financial companies such as Fiona, LeapLife and Birch Finance.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
Nonaffiliates we share with include financial services companies such as our third-party partners, certain marketing partners, collection agencies, service providers (i.e., those companies that provide a service on our behalf that is a necessary part of the product or service you are requesting, consumer reporting agencies, contract buyers, investors, database providers, and others.
|Joint Marketing||Formal agreements between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
Our joint marketers may include financial services companies and
other types of marketing partners.
Other Important Information
For California residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, including, for example with your consent or to service your account. We will limit sharing with our affiliates to the extent required by California law.
For Vermont residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, including, for example with your consent or to service your account. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates other than as permitted by Vermont law, unless you authorize us to make those disclosures.